• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless adapter not even being detected help.

Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
634
Ok so I was messing around with my wireless adapter on the laptop in my sig. I clicked properties and changed the throughput enhancement to enabled. I restarted and now I cant even find my wireless adapter anywhere. Its not in device manager or in network and sharing manager. How do I get it back is what im asking. I cant believe it just disappeared like that. I only changed that one thing,
 
do you have a hardware switch on the laptop and have you checked the bios to see if the wireless card is enabled there?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top