• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wired Headset For Blackberry

  • Thread starter Deleted member 16178
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16178

Guest
I know this isn't exactly "Computer Audio," but I figured you guys could help. I decided to ditch the home phone and need a headset for when doing support or other tasks over my cell which require the use of both hands. At work I have Plantronics single-ear headset with microphone and it's great, but it has some type of proprietary connector, and the Blackberry has a 3.5 mm jack. What do you guys recommend? I would prefer not to have to get a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter, but most of the headsets are 2.5 mm.

TIA
 
Back
Top