• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

wired desktop remote for speakers?

Imaulle

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
1,213
I've been looking all over the net for a wired volume controller to sit on my desktop that will let me control the volume of my speakers. and possibly have a built in headphone jack too??

I don't need one of those amps for my headphones (I don't think??? I have the klipsch S4) I just want something with a huge knob on it and it's gotta have two 3.5mm jacks to go to go my computer and speaker system. I feel really dumb for not being able to find one lol.
 
Back
Top