Wipeout HD Fury available next week

Good new for people who like wipeout HD for , like myself.
Price: 9.99

http://kotaku.com/5317038/wipeout-hd-fury-add+on-drops-next-week

Three new race types, twelve new tracks, thirteen new ships, and six new music tracks are coming to WipEout HD next week, when the Fury add-on pack hits the PlayStation Store.

Thursday, July 23rd is when the WipEout HD Fury pack races onto the PlayStation Network, trailing along tons of new game play in its wake. Eliminator, Zone Battle, and Detonator game modes bring new ways to do battle in the PSN version of the futuristic racing series, while an all-new campaign, new trophies, and new online ranks will keep players driving, and striving, and hugging the turns.

Two days before the pack hits there will be a free update to the game, which will add a new statistics system while tweaking the menu system and adding some enhanced community features.

Bump cuz the patch is up for the game now, I'm sure it's also for the Fury pack that goes live tomorrow as well.

Patch notes:
* Brand new Statistics section
* Reworked ship and track select screens
* New community functionality has been added to make it easier to play with friends online
* Several small improvements to both single player
and online gameplay

Everybody that has Wipeout HD should DL Fury so they'll send more content this way, three new race types, twelve new tracks, thirteen new ships, and six new music tracks for 9.99 is a pretty damn good deal.;)

Well boys and girls I'm happy to report back Fury is FUCKIN' awesome:eek: The new modes are completely awesome:eek:, Detonator mode is a rail shooter where your equipped with guns and a reload button and you blast mines on the track while your ship gets progressively faster and you have multiplier bonuses. Eliminator is more or less twested metal, all you do is blast each other for points and highest score wins, and get this, in Eliminator you can tap L1 and turn your ship around and go down the track the other way and blast fools, awesome.

And the new music tracks are awesome.:eek:

And the new ships are awesome.:eek:

Thats a lot of awesome:eek: for 9 bucks, imo Fury is the best DLC i've ever bought.

100% Correct, awesome add-on. Played a bit last night after waiting ~2.5 to 3 hours for 780MB to download :)mad:). Servers must've been slammed.

edit: Just been playing for about an hour or so and this update was so completely worth the $9.99 I spent on it. It's a must have for sure.

Last edited:
one of the best racers just got way way better, it was triple AAA already but now its beyond!

Back