WinXP Themes

Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
4
I just got DesktopX... What is a good place to find some badass themes for Winxp? I've seen some themes with more of a mac feel as far as having crazy, more 3-d icons at the bottom you know? Thats more what I'm going for. Thank you! :D
 
holey old thread i know, but i've been lookin around for a winXP theme that makes it look like Vista. Really like how Vista looks but not diggin all the bad things with a newly built rig.

Does anyone know of a safe site to get a theme that looks like Vista?
 
Neowin.net has some great themes in their forums. As for Vista, what "bad things" would you have on a new system? As long as you make sure you're hardware has drivers and your normal software is compatible, there won't be an issues.
 
Back
Top