WinXP Clock Wont Sync

mrlewp

n00b
I've tried repeatedly to manually sync my PC's clock , and the "error" message eventually pops up. Another oddity , the hour often reverts back one hour , and I have to go in and manually adjust it up. That's a new one for me.

Manually adjust the date as close as possible, then try again. Sometimes if you have the day or month wrong it won't sync.

mrlewp said:
I've tried repeatedly to manually sync my PC's clock , and the "error" message eventually pops up. Another oddity , the hour often reverts back one hour , and I have to go in and manually adjust it up. That's a new one for me.

Make sure your timezone is correct.

I had the same problem the error message doesn't appear now but the clock is usually 1 hour out, i dont know why though

the resetting hour seems like a daylight saveings time issue make shure its checked/unchecked depending on where you live... i would tell you what port to make sure you have open, but i cant seem to figure it out, it dosent seem to open a port... at least not that netstat live can detect any way (unless its just useing port 80 or something stupid)

thore

mrlewp said:
I've tried repeatedly to manually sync my PC's clock , and the "error" message eventually pops up.
And the error message is.......?

Back