• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Winlator - Amazing Windows Emulator for Android

A big update just got dropped(Winlator V7.0). Updating pretty much all the drivers in Winlator like Wine, Box86/Box64, and Turnip. Seems older games are going to have a much easier time, I was able to perfectly install Bookworm Adventure 2 when I had file issues previously, so it looks like probably a lot of other games should be playable now!
 
Oh yeah, I just realized I never posted any pictures of any of the games I play. Here's a couple of screenshots of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory at max settings and 1280x1024 looking beautiful and rarely dipping below 60Fps, all running directly on my Fold 4 with an external controller.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240711_012013_Winlator@Frost.jpg
    Screenshot_20240711_012013_Winlator@Frost.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240711_012515_Winlator@Frost.jpg
    Screenshot_20240711_012515_Winlator@Frost.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 1
A few more screens from some various games.

Heroes of Might and Magic 4, Silent Storm, Clive Barker's Undying, and Condemned Criminal Origins.

Screenshot_20240711_122523_Winlator@Frost.jpg


Screenshot_20240711_123018_Winlator@Frost.jpg


Screenshot_20240711_121916_Winlator@Frost.jpg


Screenshot_20240711_122816_Winlator@Frost.jpg
 
I've played around with it a bit. Works pretty well overall. For me the big selling point is that I can run diptrace and pull up my complete schematics without a pc. I've had trouble with other android WINE ports.

Seems like a lot of WINE based apps are making their way to android lately. This one packages everything pretty conveniently.
 
Back
Top