• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Winfast a400 gt problem???

sanket

n00b
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
1
Has anyone been facing any problem with the leadtek 6800gt cards?My card hasnt been working since I have bought it,I get all grainy and distorted display on my moniter and when contacted the tech support,they asked me to try and upgrade the card bios but those bios seems to be outdated.I have tried flashing the bios from XP and through dos but dosent work?Could anyone help me out as to how can i upgrade the bios. Any help would be really appreciated. :confused: :(
 
Yup, that happened to me aswell; screen would go all distorted with tons of artifacts, etc. Its a problem with the actual card, nothing to do with the card bios;so ask whoever you bought it from to replace it with a new one. My new winfast works perfectly.
Hope that helps.
 
Back
Top