• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows7 Apps, Gadgets and Shortcuts!

WITHTEETH

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
191
I just got Windows 7 and since people have had the RC for ages and others a few days I'm wondering if people wouldn't mind telling us of their favorite Apps and Gadgets! All I am using is the weather gadget on my desktop.

Please let me know of any shortcuts, apps, or gadgets that are useful!

Thanks in advance everyone! :D
 
for gadgets, Calendar, XM radio, Weather, Network meter and CPU meter are always running :) edit: the post-it note gadget and calculator are also very useful when I'm doing anything that involves math and such (3d modeling for instance)

Speaking of gadgets, can you use a sidebar at all in 7 anymore? I liked being able to pin it ontop in vista :\
 
The sidebar, as Vista knows it, is gone. The exe is the container in which Gadgets run, but it is invisible. That being said, Gadgets still 'snap' to the edge of the screen.
 
Back
Top