Windows XP x64 ship date?

fuelvolts

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anybody know when this ships out? I changed my liscense through the upgrade process acouple of weeks ago and havnt even gotten an email yet. I tried emailing MS past thursday (6 days ago) and havnt heard back! What gives??

I thought it was already shipping... I know it is posted on the MSDN site etc...

I ordered it through MS website about 2 weeks ago when we were eligible and put in my pro product id. I was accepted and received an order confirmation number. I assumed that it would be emailed to me as it asked me for an email address. So I closed the tab that had the order number.

No response from MS yet and they havn't charged my credit card yet

I want x64! I use rendering apps and my app worked with the RC, but I want the full version!

Any more info would be great!

If your credit card is not charged then I don't know how you expect to get it. Did you fill in credit card information, shipping address, etc, and finish the ordering process? If you answered yes to all of those than I can only suggest that you wait for it to arrive. Supposed to take up to 3 or 4 weeks if I remember correctly for them to ship it.

yeah - I got an order number after the entire process was over - they said they wouldnt charge my cc until they shipped it - I was just wondering if anybody had received theirs or even a ship date from MS.

Back