Windows XP - Right-Click Integrated Software

Stormlifter

2[H]4U
What's your favorite Shell Integrated Software?

Ie... Things that you can just right click on a file the program uses and select from options.

My contributions

Power Archiver
> I wish that it would put it's shell menu in a catagory on the right click menu. Instead of cluttering 7 options... I would rather have it expand.

CopyToDVD
> Nothing wrong here, it just works. Right click and click "CopyToDVD". Even works with CD's.

Magic File Renamer (MFR)
> nothing special, the program is nice. The right click doesn't have features, it only lauches the program with the selected files loaded (convient though)

Ipswitche's WS_FTP
> Right click upload, nothing special. I wish it would expand and have a list of server favorites and just upload without opening the gui.

ViceVersa
> Right click comparison of files... Only launches program, still convient though.

Thats it for now...

Anyone else?

Great contribution, I have both of those on my PC... TortoiseCVS is awesome... WinRAR also is useful, especially since Power Archiver doesn't understand everything, but I do think Power Archiver is much faster.

Thx for contribution, keep it up!

X-Setup Pro, formerly Xteq-Setup is a nice piece of freeware that allows many tweaks in Windows. Some of those are right click changes, so I'm including it here. It is pretty nice, but you can get carried away with it, if you aren't careful. It gives appropriate warnings to the novice user about any risky business, however.

Back