Windows XP log of delete/creation of files?

DaveEEE

Gawd
Does XP keep any kind of log of files deleted or anything similar? I just got my computer back from my ex girlfriend and everything I ever had on this damn thing is gone..... All my mp3s.... all my videos... all my pictures (including family pics with our son), all my school work ever done........... ALL GONE. And I see alot of these folders were last modified on June 14th around 8pm, shortly after our seperation and my computer was in her hands. She said she got on it a couple times to get some music, but....... where did they all go... hm......... Damn she's evil.

Or should I ask, is there anyway to recover these? The disk hasnt been formatted... but of course the items weren't moved to the recycle bin either. I'm sure companies delete things on accident and need to have them recovered. Does anything still stay on the disk?

DaveEEE said:
Or should I ask, is there anyway to recover these? The disk hasnt been formatted... but of course the items weren't moved to the recycle bin either. I'm sure companies delete things on accident and need to have them recovered. Does anything still stay on the disk?
its probably deleted... you do realize whats in the recycle bin can be emptied right?

DaveEEE said:
Check out this program...

http://www.restorer2000.com

VERY COOL.... Cost alot though. Anyone know of a program cheaper and as good? It found mostly everything she f'n deleted. HAHAHHAHA.....dumb bitch.
lol, time to laugh in her face... you should be like, ooh, thank god you didnt delete those files that i had, they were really REALLY important... play dumb, lol

Back