• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows XP doesn't support WPA2?

CyByte

Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
891
I have WPA2 and AES enabled on my router. The OS X and vista computers connect just fine. It didn't even work in mixed. I had to drop it down to WPA to get the windows XP computer to connect. I thought windows xp could do WPA2 without issues?

What is the proper way to get WPA2 to work in windows xp? I do have SP2 running
 
Yeah I'm using wpa2 on my brother's laptop which is running on xp and it connected with no problem :). It's patched up to date.
 
Works perfect now. Why is this not in a windows update fix? Oh well it works now though. Thanks.
 
Back
Top