Windows wouldn't start up... not sure why (something to do with d346bus.sys)

ChingChang

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok so I installed these windows updates and restarted my computer (it had been on for 25 days since last restart). When it was starting up, it got to the loading screen and the blue bar kept moving, but it never got past that screen. So I restarted in Safe Mode. A bunch of files were loading, then it stopped and I got a message something like this:
"Press ESC to cancel loading d346bus.sys"

After a few seconds, the message went away (even though I didn't hit esc) but nothing happened. I restarted to Safe Mode again, this time hitting esc when I got the message, and it did nothing. I read on google that d346bus.sys is a file for Daemon Tools (program that mounts drive images), so I got into the recovery console and renamed the file in case it was corrupt or something. Windows starts up fine now. I haven't tried running Daemon Tools yet, and if it isn't working I'll just reinstall the program.

Does anyone know why this happened? The only change I made was a couple windows updates. I haven't even touched Daemon Tools in months. Maybe there was another change that I don't remember since it had been 25 days since I last restarted.

Back