Windows vista volume control increases automatically

rafiki121

Weaksauce
Hi i have a problem with my windows vista. When i click on the volume control in the taskbar and move the slider down you will see it automatically move itself back up to 100. I cant seem to have control of it and another thing is when i go to start/all programs, and click on a folder it will automatically move up as well causing me not to be able to enter into a folder. Thank you if anyone has a solution.

No the keyboard is fine i think i took out the key it was responsive. I reformatted the computer and now when it goes to pick your country if i scroll down the bar on the left will automatically scroll back up if i press the down button it goes down and seems fine until i get to the next page it scrolls back up. ahhhhh

You don't have a usb/ps2 adapter connected do you? I remember some of those causing scrolling issues a while back.

Uhm, that definitely sounds like a bad keyboard. Or perhaps a bad USB port. Try another keyboard and port.

It could also be the "Page Up" that is stuck, or Num Lock is off and your 8 in your Num Pad is stuck. I had an old keyboard that one of the buttons was stuck and it would fill any text box nonstop until you hit backspace and it would stop.

Back