• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows Slowdown :(

Astralogic

Gawd
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
581
Hi, I'm running Windows 10 x64 and today I have noticed slowdown. The mouse freezez sometimes and when I click on things there is a delay half the time. There doesn't seem to be anything running in task manager eating CPU.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?
 
hard drive failures? loose cable possibly.....malware...could be a million things
 
Back
Top