Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I generally aim at 50gigs, and put mydocs on a different drive and usually the paging file, and try to keep all games installed on another drive also. I generally only use up 20-30gigs max, but sometimes the extra space has come in handy. I usually have alot of applications installed on my os so that's the reason for my spacing.
I'm guessing almost everyone here tries to keep the windows partition small and clean, storing any data on other drives or partitions.
If you use Partion magic (not for server 2003) or Acronis (also for server 2003) you can always change the size of your partitions later. With Acronis you only can make them smaller (Active Part).
Currently 100 Gig with 25 GB in use (including the paging file) but I am bathing in space with 4x300 GB=1,2TB and my game (2 Gig) is installed on another part so 50GB sounds right.
Better paging file on the fast beginning of the HD active partition.