Windows Mobile Training Thread Replacement

I have been back a few times to check on whether/not they are putting in more tests, etc. I noticed that my score was raised 10pts 3 times I visited just a few more points and I'll ask for a mouse too. Haven't recieved my xp pro yet. Hope its the SP2 version.
Also noticed they are claiming that the rewards will be revamped soon, which hopefully means more quizes/points.

Mine should come at the end of the month....should that is. I really don't expect it though, hopefully it's come- having XP Pro and a new mouse would be pretty cool.

Oh the site works for me.

Site works. They redid it and removed alot of the rewards. They still have a stupid link to the refferal program which is still closed.

Ordered on 7/2/2004 8:03:17 AM Swiss Army Cyber Tool

its been 7 weeks... I figured 8 - 10..

This is interesting, has anyone else had this happen? I check back periodically (like once every one-two weeks or so) and my point total has been increasing. My left over points started at 600. After the fist check they went up 10 points. Now after a few checks later, my leftover point total is at 640. Hmm, I wonder if they "reward" you for checking up/in to see if anything has been added to the site. Anyway, i just hope I can get to 700 and add that mouse.

I just logged in fine also.. Still waiting for my stuff.. (Only had the points for XP, really wanted office, really wanted the cybertool knife.)

Usually takes m$ a LONG time to ship stuff tho.. So maybe in another month and a half I will get a ship notification..

Nothing here, I did it at the beginning of july...I hope they send the stuff out....I would love MS if they did:D

I know someone who got their XP Pro

I havn't recieved anything yet, I hope it comes soon tho. I'm into my 7th week of waiting.

To quote the "How to get points" section : "Ten Points a Week
Do you want some extra credit for your efforts? For every week that you sign in and check out what is new at Windows Mobile™ Training you will be given ten points. Show up regularly and start collecting points for keeping up to date."
So check in once a week and look in a few of the sections. Viola! ten points. I hope I can keep doing this til I can get the mouse.

yea i finish all the stuff...finished with 1400 pts...100 away from XP Pro, im at 1420 right now...3 more weeks and its mine :)

It looks like they took some prizes down, there was a swiss army knife, and a watch, and something else too, I think an ink pen or something like that...

I'm still waiting for xp and my mouse. I have 360 points and I didn't realize you could earn more by checking up. 4 more weeks and flight simulator is mine :)

I've been getting passport not avaible error for a very long time. Very annoying. When I was still doing quizes I had to use the invite link everytime. =/

Its been 3 or 4 weeks...nothing yet. (Mouse & Flight Sim)

But i do know 2 people who got their stuff.

Hmm....I think they JUST added this to their site (on the rewards page)

"*You must provide proof of employment to receive your awards"

Pac-Man said:
Hmm....I think they JUST added this to their site (on the rewards page)

"*You must provide proof of employment to receive your awards"
I just noticed that too. I hope it doesn't apply to past orders because for sure I know faux computers doesn't exist at the moment ;).

It's go-time, boys. They just added a quiz!

Portable Media Center, here I come!

Edit: By the way...I hope you guys don't mind 250 points. :)

I did the portable media center course, and when i finished it i checked the course map button on the top of the screen, it have green dots (meaning finished) on every section. However, I did not recieve my points, and when I click on the training tab on the left side, it showed that I had not completed the portable media center course.

On another note, I hope that we dont have to show proof of employment for our past orders.

superlyduper said:
I did the portable media center course, and when i finished it i checked the course map button on the top of the screen, it have green dots (meaning finished) on every section. However, I did not recieve my points, and when I click on the training tab on the left side, it showed that I had not completed the portable media center course.

Same issue I completed the course but the training tab shows that I didn't neither did I get any points.

I had no problems with the new quiz, got the 250 points. Now im at 1645 points but I think I'm gonna wait for some different rewards.

I think the reason why some of us are not getting points for the POrtable Media Player course is because we do not get credit for the last section (readiness test) of the course. Try doing the course over again, but instead starting from the last section. When I finished the section, went to the beginning of the course, and clicked on the course map, it did not show credit for the last section.

Anyone get an email?

Looks like you're screwed unless you actually work at a place that sells MS Mobile products...

Back