Windows Live Photo Viewer

QwertyJuan

[H]F Junkie
#1 Why isn't this the default photo viewer for Windows 7?? It's flat out better than the one that comes standard with Windows(even though it looks similar, it has a 'fix' and 'slidshow' feature which is very nice for a home user that is new to computers)

#2 How do I make it default for ALL users? I would be tickled pink to know! ;)

#3 Thanks for all your support! I couldn't have made it to this place without you! :p

#1 Why isn't this the default photo viewer for Windows 7?? It's flat out better than the one that comes standard with Windows(even though it looks similar, it has a 'fix' and 'slidshow' feature which is very nice for a home user that is new to computers)

#2 How do I make it default for ALL users? I would be tickled pink to know! ;)

#3 Thanks for all your support! I couldn't have made it to this place without you! :p

#1 Probably has something to do with not getting dinged on bundling as the EU is on a rampage to protect its budget, consumers I mean.

#2 http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/72b76107-08c3-47a7-92f4-f2085403e26b1033.mspx

Doesn't work... when I log in as another user it's not the default. :(

Any ideas?

P.S. This machine is on a domain.

PS Live Photo Viewer is not in the list of 'default programs' so I am having to set it as default for each file type manually... is that the problem? And if so... how do I add it to the list? I don't see an option anywhere?? :confused:

Back