• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows iPod detectable on OS9?

C1utCh

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
225
So I've got a question for you. I'm going up to the mountains tomorrow, and I was wondering if my windows-formatted 40gb 4g will be recognized when i plug it into my Aunt's Powerbook 15in (came with osX 10.2, but her company wants 9 still).

I'm putting some files i'll need to work on for school, and I was just wondering if it would work, or if I need to find another way.

Thanks
 
that is going to be an interesting one...I know they won't work for itunes since you have to have a higher version than what is available to OS 9 but if OS X is on the comp you should be able to change the startup disk to that and then it would work with out much of an issue...you could always try it and see what happens
 
update - I just tested on my lab machine an it did NOT see my 20G 4G ipod so I think your only choice will be to get that powerbook into OS X
 
Back
Top