• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows build 14997 Blue light reduction

Nope I'll just wait for the final release I had issues with insider builds and previews as well.
 
I tired Flux again the problem I have with that program it resets Nvidia control panel settings.
Otherwise it's Ok except I think it lets more light into the eye due to the warmer settings. You have to uninstall it to get your Nvidia control panel settings back.
So I really can't wait to see how this will work not sure if it's a real fix for all led lcd monitors.
Could help save your kids eyes though :spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::bigtears::vamp::vamp::vamp:

update: if you disable Flux in the program it doesn't overide the Nvidia settings
it always used to wash them to default.

Update: I used flux for 12 hours can't stand the program no matter what settings.
So I hope Windows 10 version is good I know the one on my BenQ just make stuff from white to yellowish.
 
Last edited:
Ok trying Flux again I found out if you press ALT and Page up and Page down Flux adjusts the black levels
I think this program might be usable now.....even if you have the Backlight of the monitor to ZERO Flux can get it darker. I have it at 4600K or just under...

You can disable it anytime now which is cool with a right click in the system tray.
Then reapply Nvidia settings.

https://forum.justgetflux.com/topic/1680/automatically-changing-backlight-settings
 
With all the new features coming out in the latest builds I'm having trouble keeping track of what will be in the Creator's Update and what will be saved for RS3
 
With all the new features coming out in the latest builds I'm having trouble keeping track of what will be in the Creator's Update and what will be saved for RS3

Good point. My guess is that that's what's in the these last two builds will be in the Creators/Spring update. There are things like the power stuff that's experimental that may not make that release.
 
Back
Top