'Windows Blocked Unsigned Driver' Ryzen Master Won't Run ?

mothman

Supreme [H]ardness
Ryzen Master installs OK on my 1700, X370 Pro but when I go to run it a window pops up saying 'Windows Blocked an Unsigned Driver' and stops it from running. Anybody else run into this ? I'm just trying to get some reliable temps.

Check I believe your User Access Protection settings and or see if you can put an allow in for this app.

Are you guys installing your motherboard chipset driver or the AMD Ryzen driver ? maybe Ryzen Master needs the chipset driver.

Ryzen master works fine for me in Win 10. I installed the AMD chipset driver.

The virtual device driver for Ryzen Master doesn't seem to be signed at the moment. I don't know whether AMD just forgot or Microsoft don't want you to run tools which could potentially damage your hardware...

You can just run "bcdedit /set testsigning on" in a command prompt as Admin. When you're done, just issue the same command with "off".
https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/ho...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Not sure where you have received this information from. However, I installed the Ryzen Master program without issue and it runs as well. So far, the only issue I have with it is it is not scaling properly on my 4k hi dpi monitor. Therefore, all the print is very small.

Not sure where you have received this information from. However, I installed the Ryzen Master program without issue and it runs as well. So far, the only issue I have with it is it is not scaling properly on my 4k hi dpi monitor. Therefore, all the print is very small.

I received this info from the big message box that popped up saying the driver was in fact unsigned.
Maybe they've fixed the download now and it's signed, or maybe it's the opposite and the download worked fine before, but they broke it at some point. I'll try to re-download the installer from AMD and see if anything has changed from the version I downloaded a couple of days ago.

I received this info from the big message box that popped up saying the driver was in fact unsigned.
Maybe they've fixed the download now and it's signed, or maybe it's the opposite and the download worked fine before, but they broke it at some point. I'll try to re-download the installer from AMD and see if anything has changed from the version I downloaded a couple of days ago.

I am not sure why I read your post as an all encompassing fact of the driver not being not at all, for anyone. :sneaky: I think my mind must have been playing tricks on me or something. :D Sorry about that, hopefully, it will be fixed shortly for everyone.

Yes that's what I'm talking about. The 'Unsigned' box pops up and stops Ryzen Master from running. I've tried re-installing to no avail.

Are you guys installing your motherboard chipset driver or the AMD Ryzen driver ? maybe Ryzen Master needs the chipset driver.
I have all drivers installed from my MSI installation dvd. Ryzen Master craps out just before the end of installation.

I had this problem as well, I finally figured out the cause. Its secure boot, disable it in the bios and Ryzen Master will work.

Back