WintersFury
Gawd
- Joined
- May 19, 2007
- Messages
- 555
Ok... So I'm working on a system, got Windows installed. Go to the creative website and grab the drivers. Install em in and try to do the test to make sure I have the cables plugged in right on the 5.1 headphones so I know it's working right.
I got no sound. Check the info program and it looks alright. Install Winamp, errors out on startup with something about the no directsound device or something.
So I uninstall the drivers, fish out the cd and pop that in and now it's telling me there is no supported device... Sure enough no unknown multimedia device or creative x-fi in the device manager anymore.
Any suggestions/ideas on how to get it back? WinXP SP3, SB X-Fi XtremeMusic.
Thanks!
I got no sound. Check the info program and it looks alright. Install Winamp, errors out on startup with something about the no directsound device or something.
So I uninstall the drivers, fish out the cd and pop that in and now it's telling me there is no supported device... Sure enough no unknown multimedia device or creative x-fi in the device manager anymore.
Any suggestions/ideas on how to get it back? WinXP SP3, SB X-Fi XtremeMusic.
Thanks!