***** Solved!!!!! - I guess removing partitions and creating new ones worked!!*****
Hey,
You guys have been really helpful in the past in solving my computer problems. So I'm here again asking for you knowledge. I had a windows vista 32-bit OS installed on a HP. I believe the laptop had a virus as it was making it very slow. So I decided to try and do a clean install of Windows 8 preview, but ran into some trouble. The trouble is that I'm getting a "winload.exe couldn't be verified" error everytime I try to install win8. I have deleted all partitions and created new ones to see if it'll work. It's not working. In the installing progress I get up to the "finish" step, but after it restarts I get the terrible error message. Repairing doesn't seem to work and since my partitions are gone I can't get to the desktop, etc. So please what should I do next?
Thanks
Hey,
You guys have been really helpful in the past in solving my computer problems. So I'm here again asking for you knowledge. I had a windows vista 32-bit OS installed on a HP. I believe the laptop had a virus as it was making it very slow. So I decided to try and do a clean install of Windows 8 preview, but ran into some trouble. The trouble is that I'm getting a "winload.exe couldn't be verified" error everytime I try to install win8. I have deleted all partitions and created new ones to see if it'll work. It's not working. In the installing progress I get up to the "finish" step, but after it restarts I get the terrible error message. Repairing doesn't seem to work and since my partitions are gone I can't get to the desktop, etc. So please what should I do next?
Thanks
Last edited: