Windows 8 virtual keyboard help

///AMG

2[H]4U
So I just got the surface pro 2 and didnt buy the type cover because i wanted to test it out before I make a commitment and I just realized I cant exit Some programs that go full screen in desktop mode without a Keyboard is there anyway to call it up? Say I am spectating in league. Or is there a way to remap the windows soft button to pull up, the virtual keyboard?

That can get tricky. Generally a full screen desktop app will be on top of everything else so it's hard to pull up a keyboard. You'd probably need to run windowed if possible.

That can get tricky. Generally a full screen desktop app will be on top of everything else so it's hard to pull up a keyboard. You'd probably need to run windowed if possible.

Even then I am not sure how I would be able to pull up the k/b. Never had this issue with my Vaio Duos, because well they k/bs are attached and I just slide up if I need to use it. Now I have to wait until the type cover comes...

Even then I am not sure how I would be able to pull up the k/b. Never had this issue with my Vaio Duos, because well they k/bs are attached and I just slide up if I need to use it. Now I have to wait until the type cover comes...

If the desktop app is windowed, you can swipe from the right side and then tap "Keyboard" in the Charms Bar and then tap "Touch keyboard and handwriting panel".

Back