• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows 8 Not Accepting ICC Profiles

MrFace

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
2,716
Howdy,

Switched to Windows 8 today and noticed for Color Management, my ICC profiles have no effect on the display any longer. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
 
Appears to be user error. I think I was missing the step of clicking "Use Windows display calibration".
 
Back
Top