GJSNeptune
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2004
- Messages
- 12,372
Need some advice. I'm taking a Networking course that revolves around Server 2003 with XP being the main interface, and I'd like to be able to do lab assignments at home. I'm not sure what my options are though. I subscribe to TechNet, so I have the plethora of Server 2003 downloads available. I just downloaded Windows Server 2003 Enterprise with SP1 (assuming 32-bit).
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I already have Windows Virtual PC with XP Mode. Is it even possible to virtualize Server 2003 and interface it with virtualized XP? Or would I be able to use Windows 7 in much the same way? I have only one other computer, but it's my WHS box. I don't want to mess with it.
What can I do, if anything?
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I already have Windows Virtual PC with XP Mode. Is it even possible to virtualize Server 2003 and interface it with virtualized XP? Or would I be able to use Windows 7 in much the same way? I have only one other computer, but it's my WHS box. I don't want to mess with it.
What can I do, if anything?