Another thread? You already got answers in the other thread you just made about the exact same topic. Multiple threads about the same topic are annoying and won't garner more answers.
Umm, this is more of a general question, as I wasn't sure what was at the root of the problem. It is the drive. Soooo, seeing as that is the problem not the chipset compatibility on the motherboard, I have a few questions regarding these drives.
First off, it does detect it in the bios, second it also can be seen in windows if I add it as a secondary drive. I formatted it through windows, as it was previously in a RAID as the first drive I believe. Even so, it still does not detect when I do a windows install. On either computer.
Edit: The drive has the latest firmware already.
Fixed, deleted the partition and recreated it with disk manager in windows, and went back to the install and it saw the drive. Very weird, but anyway it works now.