Windows 7 inaccessible after BSOD

My Windows 7 has become inaccessible after BSOD.

I multiboot with various Linux systems. This Windows 7 is on an SSD, yesterday I overclocked my CPU G3258 to 4.2GHz while playing DMC4 and randomly I got a BSOD, I pressed the reset button, ever since then I'm getting a blank screen on boot, while Windows 7 is loading I'm given option to repair it, but at the repair screen, my keyboard and mouse become non-functional. Once the repair started automatically but it showed me it can't be repaired.

Is there a way I can repair this.

Thanks

If you've blown out the boot sector, you're probably looking at file recovery and reinstall if Windows can't repair.

If you've blown out the boot sector, you're probably looking at file recovery and reinstall if Windows can't repair.

How would I go about doing it? Do I need to disconnect other HDDs? While I carry out this repair on the SSD partition?

I had a very bad corruption of my server installation after I was messing around with different ram banks and voltages. Almost everything stopped working and all kind of "not-working" areas. But I had backup images so I restored and everything is Ok.
You will probably need to reinstall but having adequate OS backup images is the best approach.
It's always a good idea to disconnect all other drives while you're trying to resurrect an OS.

move your mouse/keyboard to the top two usb ports. those two usually will work outside bios/windows. usb 3 isn't pnp with win7 that is prob the issue.
what bootloader are you using?
you might need to run bootrec repairs. google that for how-toos.

Back