Windows 7 gone wrong

Dark_fire

Gawd
Ok, So I have a dual boot XP/7 setup going. They both worked wonderfully together until I managed to screw it up. This has me completely stumped

So I needed to reclaim my 2tb raid 5 array from 7 and give it all back to XP. I used acronis disk manager to move the 7 partition to another drive(about 127gigs) and XP continued to work fine. However, 7 tweaked balls because all the drive letters were wacked. So I decided to move it back(here's where the fail starts). Using acronis again, I moved the partition back exactly like it was before in XP. Rebooted. Bootmgr is missing, CTRL.....

#(%#$_*#_$*)%)*$
So I pop in the 7 install disc, repair and 7 is good to go again, but I can't boot XP up now, at all. Tried to add a boot option with Vistabootpro for XP and it just restarts the computer.
I uninstalled the "vista" bootmgr and told it to go back to xp, then it says that NTLDR is missing.....

How do I get rid of 7 and get XP working again?
EDIT:Might I add
With the XP disc in, The XP install that's normally "C" is now "F" and the 7 install which was "D" is now "C"

Implied swearing is not allowed in the title, ur gonna get canned.

Sorry, It's been awhile. My last login was in 2007 sometime.
Anyways, I somehow got it working and killed off Windows 7. I killed the Bootmgr with vistabootpro and then copied the ntldr, the whatever.com one and boot.ini into the vista partition, and it loaded just fine.

Back