Windows 7 bug/suggestions contact info?

devil22

2[H]4U
Sorry, but I could not find it with a google or forum search; I deleted Windows 7, and I need to know how to report bugs/suggestions to MS, I heard there is a link in Windows 7 for this, but I never did find it, if someone could just post it for me or pm me, I'd be grateful. Again, apologies if I didn't search hard enough and it's obvious.

Uhhh...

If you "deleted" Windows 7, what kind of feedback do you plan on providing?

Different things that I noticed in the time I spent with it. Like it not being able to install to my 2TB GP, even though the drive functioned fine and was formatted with NTFS, not being able to add .mkv to the wmp library, and so on. I mean you don't need it running for some suggestions and bug reports. I guess no one knows however..

I heard there is a link in Windows 7 for this, but I never did find it
In the 7000 build there was not only a big "SEND FEEDBACK" icon on the desktop, but there was a "Send Feedback" button on every single window. If you missed ALL of those, I don't know what to tell you.

In the 7000 build there was not only a big "SEND FEEDBACK" icon on the desktop, but there was a "Send Feedback" button on every single window. If you missed ALL of those, I don't know what to tell you.

When I said "I never did find it" I meant "I wasn't looking at the time I used 7" and should've said that instead. I wasn't going to bother making reports, I figured the stuff would get sorted out eventually but now I've changed my mind and want to report the stuff. I was hoping someone would be nice and tell me the web link or email link it sends you to, so I don't have to reinstall 7 to find out.

edit::
A guy on Arstechnica says the RC doesn't have the links, I guess that's why I never saw them.

Last edited:
Back