• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows 7 background not changing?

daphatgrant

Fi-yah!
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
18,564
I've had this problem for quite some time now I'll set my desktop to change images every 10 secs and I point to my background images folder. A day or a a week later I'll notice that the background is still the same. I'll go and check and for some reason all of the pictures are unchecked except for the one that is showing. I'll re-check them all and it'll start rotating through them like normal, fast forward a week or a day (haven't been able to narrow down a time frame) and it's back to all unchecked but one pic.

Anyone experience this?

It's Win 7 Pro


Thanks for any help, this isn't a crucial issue just annoying.
 
I've had this problem for quite some time now I'll set my desktop to change images every 10 secs and I point to my background images folder. A day or a a week later I'll notice that the background is still the same. I'll go and check and for some reason all of the pictures are unchecked except for the one that is showing. I'll re-check them all and it'll start rotating through them like normal, fast forward a week or a day (haven't been able to narrow down a time frame) and it's back to all unchecked but one pic.

Anyone experience this?

It's Win 7 Pro


Thanks for any help, this isn't a crucial issue just annoying.

I've had this happen on my Win 7 Pro laptop at work. I tried cycling every minute and it would stop working randomly. The only way I've gotten it to work consistently was to use something longer, 10 or 15 minutes. I haven't been able to figure out what causes it.
 
I've had this happen on my Win 7 Pro laptop at work. I tried cycling every minute and it would stop working randomly. The only way I've gotten it to work consistently was to use something longer, 10 or 15 minutes. I haven't been able to figure out what causes it.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one :( :p
 
Last edited:
Back
Top