I'm running Windows 7 ultimate 32bit.
I can’t install update kb977074. It want to reboot to install, but fails every time. So every time I get into windows it want to reboot to install.
I have tried to download the update manually, but same problem.
Here is what it says in me update log:
2010-02-08 18:36:25:404 988 80c AU AU got client choice 'Reboot later' in 10 mins from sessionId 0x1
2010-02-08 18:36:25:404 988 80c AU No featured updates notifications to show
2010-02-08 18:36:25:528 988 f18 AU AU received handle event
2010-02-08 18:36:27:026 988 f18 Shutdwn user declined update at shutdown
2010-02-08 18:36:27:042 988 f18 AU Successfully wrote event for AU health state:0
2010-02-08 18:36:27:042 988 f18 AU AU initiates service shutdown
2010-02-08 18:36:27:042 988 f18 AU ########### AU: Uninitializing Automatic Updates ###########
2010-02-08 18:36:27:073 988 f18 DnldMgr FATAL: DM:CBitsJob::SetCallbackHandler: SetNotifyInterface failed with 0x80010108.
2010-02-08 18:36:27:073 988 f18 DnldMgr FATAL: DM:CBitsJob::SetCallbackHandler: SetNotifyInterface failed with 0x80010108.
2010-02-08 18:36:27:088 988 f18 Report CWERReporter finishing event handling. (00000000)
2010-02-08 18:36:27:166 988 f18 Service *********
2010-02-08 18:36:27:166 988 f18 Service ** END ** Service: Service exit [Exit code = 0x240001]
2010-02-08 18:36:27:166 988 f18 Service *************
I can’t install update kb977074. It want to reboot to install, but fails every time. So every time I get into windows it want to reboot to install.
I have tried to download the update manually, but same problem.
Here is what it says in me update log:
2010-02-08 18:36:25:404 988 80c AU AU got client choice 'Reboot later' in 10 mins from sessionId 0x1
2010-02-08 18:36:25:404 988 80c AU No featured updates notifications to show
2010-02-08 18:36:25:528 988 f18 AU AU received handle event
2010-02-08 18:36:27:026 988 f18 Shutdwn user declined update at shutdown
2010-02-08 18:36:27:042 988 f18 AU Successfully wrote event for AU health state:0
2010-02-08 18:36:27:042 988 f18 AU AU initiates service shutdown
2010-02-08 18:36:27:042 988 f18 AU ########### AU: Uninitializing Automatic Updates ###########
2010-02-08 18:36:27:073 988 f18 DnldMgr FATAL: DM:CBitsJob::SetCallbackHandler: SetNotifyInterface failed with 0x80010108.
2010-02-08 18:36:27:073 988 f18 DnldMgr FATAL: DM:CBitsJob::SetCallbackHandler: SetNotifyInterface failed with 0x80010108.
2010-02-08 18:36:27:088 988 f18 Report CWERReporter finishing event handling. (00000000)
2010-02-08 18:36:27:166 988 f18 Service *********
2010-02-08 18:36:27:166 988 f18 Service ** END ** Service: Service exit [Exit code = 0x240001]
2010-02-08 18:36:27:166 988 f18 Service *************