• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WIndows 7 always unexpected shutdown

spdowind

n00b
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
14
I upgraded from Vista Business to Windows 7 enterprise, I noticed that my laptop always "unexpected shutdown" when I close the lid and let it go to sleep mode.
Then it tells me
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033

What is the problem? What should I do?
Thank you very much.
 
I upgraded from Vista Business to Windows 7 enterprise, I noticed that my laptop always "unexpected shutdown" when I close the lid and let it go to sleep mode.
Then it tells me
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033

What is the problem? What should I do?
Thank you very much.

Have you updated your drivers and BIOS? If it's happening across a sleep transition, it's likely due to one of the drivers not handling power transitions correctly.
 
Back
Top