Windows 7 Acting Funny

Uvaman2

2[H]4U
Don't quite get this one, but lately I find more stuff not working right in windows 7.
Latest is burning a disk from windows explorer.
Yes, alternative programs worked fine.
Playing a video is gone too (Windows multimedia whachamacallit.. it used to work fine, there is no fixing really)
Again alternative program worked fine.
I don't get it, for the most part my PC has been frozen in time, yet shit just one by one seem to be dying off in windows 7.

Have any of you guys been having same experience?

I don't think I am upgrading to w10, not on this hardware, for now I am not re-instaling.. I would require so many updates its not even funny.. last reinstall quite a while ago, and it was some many updates.. one of them kept looping things, and some shitty mess.. i am not interested.

Have you ran a system file check? Open elevated cmd prompt and type in sfc /scannow

It may take some time to complete. It appears to freeze at times just leave it be.

Have you ran a system file check? Open elevated cmd prompt and type in sfc /scannow

It may take some time to complete. It appears to freeze at times just leave it be.
Ill do that... With the cd burning stuff it starts okay, then the window magically disappears.. no error no nothing.. ive checked for malware as normal.

Microsoft is sneaking in patches that break stuff to force you to upgrade to win10

iur

Back