I did a search and couldn't find any information on this, hopefully someone knows.
anyways here my situation... Whenever i play a ogm/ogg file i can't control the volume and all i hear is static. Xvid / divx files are fine but i don't understand why ogg has a problem. I have AC3 filter, ffdshow, vobsub and ogg filter installed. Anyone know what the culprit might be? im guessing its the ogg filter.. i haven't been able to find a 64bit filter for this
anyways here my situation... Whenever i play a ogm/ogg file i can't control the volume and all i hear is static. Xvid / divx files are fine but i don't understand why ogg has a problem. I have AC3 filter, ffdshow, vobsub and ogg filter installed. Anyone know what the culprit might be? im guessing its the ogg filter.. i haven't been able to find a 64bit filter for this