• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows 10 Recovery Drive

zeroibis

n00b
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
38
My work has made the dip into windows 10 with some dell laptops. As I am getting everything provisioned on the new systems and learning the ins and outs of windows 10 I have run into a possible issue. I understand that the Recovery Drive Creation in Windows 10 is a bit different than with windows 7. In my case I want to ensure that I am able to restore these OEM systems back to factory specs ect. However, I have seen in some places that I need Recovery Drives for each individual system... is this really the case? Or is this just for when the systems are physically different and require different stock drivers on the Recovery Drive?

Can I use just 1 Recovery Drive for all our Windows 10 laptops of the same model or will each and every computer require its own Recovery Drive?
 
Back
Top