Windows 10 Pro: Can't run driver install programs

are you getting any error message or does it just not do anything? I would only get the new bios from asus and go to intel for the chipset and nics and realtek for audio. let windows update handle everything else. install chipet, then video, then audio, then windows updates.

Yeah, didn't want to run at all. It did the little scrolly thing when it opens, but then doesn't open. I remembered that it came with a MOBO CD so I used that and then did updates.

I just built a new rig and was running into the same issues with the asus software installs. I had to download the zipped software package, flag the download zip as "unblocked" (rightclick before extract), extract the files to a directory, flag a number of the installer exe files to be allowed to run as admin, and execute the asussetup.exe as admin. Now while this sits there doing nothing you need to go into task manager and kill a process called something like "aa***.exe" it is a has a plumed helm for an icon. Only after doing all this was I able to successfully install the Asus software on a fresh windows 10 build.

Back