Windows 10 miner does run

WolfR1der

n00b
I have a new utility PC that I am trying to run a miner on and have tried both gminer and teamredminer with the same results. When I run the batch file the command window flashes open then immediately shuts down. This is not the first time I've set up a miner. In fact I'm using the batch file from another PC that's working now (I've changed the worker ID on this new PC).
I've added the executable to the Trendmicro exception list but no matter what I do I get the same results. I can't find anything related to this problem for a resolution. Any ideas? Do I need to add this to some sort of Windows security exception list?

Powerspec (Microcenter)
Win10 Pro
Ryzen5 3600
16GB RAM
Radeon RX5500XT

I have a new utility PC that I am trying to run a miner on and have tried both gminer and teamredminer with the same results. When I run the batch file the command window flashes open then immediately shuts down. This is not the first time I've set up a miner. In fact I'm using the batch file from another PC that's working now (I've changed the worker ID on this new PC).
I've added the executable to the Trendmicro exception list but no matter what I do I get the same results. I can't find anything related to this problem for a resolution. Any ideas? Do I need to add this to some sort of Windows security exception list?

Powerspec (Microcenter)
Win10 Pro
Ryzen5 3600
16GB RAM
Radeon RX5500XT
Post your batch file

Add a 'pause' at the end of the batch.

Will keep the window from closing and let you see errors

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Turns out the AV is ignoring my exclusions list. Going to have to figure that out.

You're probably already aware, but make sure that is an 8gb 5500x and not a 4gb model or else you wont be able to mine Ethereum without running zombie mode or something similar.

Yeah I verified with GPU-Z that it's got 8192MB RAM.
It's definitely the TrendMicro AV software. In the behavior monitor logs it says it's shutting down the miner. Even though I've added an exception for this miner all over.

Back