• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WindowBlinds?

Xathagorra

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
65
Just curious if anyone here uses WindowBlinds at all, and if you've ever noticed any problems/conflicts with other progs, including games.

Since most of us here are in front of our computers so much of the time, I know I personally get tired of looking at the same old XP GUI, so I've used it on-and-off for a few years.

I've noticed only a very few problems over the years with certain other apps, where I had to turn WB off. Otherwise, it's never been a system hog for me, and is always nice when you have to spend the majority of your day in front of your PC.

Thinking about reinstalling an older stable version I've used.

Anyone else (opinions, problems etc.)?
 
I have been using WindowBlinds for well over two years now and absolutely love it.

Desktop
Clean Desktop
These two threads are devoted to peoples desktop screen shots and many of them use WindowBlinds or other programs also. I also have never really seen a problem with WindowBlinds with interaction with other programs, though this sometimes falls on the theme you are using and how it was setup.
 
I have been using WindowBlinds for well over two years now and absolutely love it.

Desktop
Clean Desktop
These two threads are devoted to peoples desktop screen shots and many of them use WindowBlinds or other programs also. I also have never really seen a problem with WindowBlinds with interaction with other programs, though this sometimes falls on the theme you are using and how it was setup.

Oh, thanks for the links :) ...hadn't found them, even when I searched for WB in the forums.

Yeah, I've gotten rather addicted to it over the years, but haven't used it in a while, except for recently when I had to uninstall it to test for some other issues. Think I'll reinstall it though... love some of the skins/themes.
 
Back
Top