Window kit?

dodo01

n00b
Does any company sell a small window kit? All kit I have seen are rather large like 300mm by 300mm size. Looking at something around 250 by 200 size could be a bit smaller. Also, my apologies if this is the wrong area to ask this question

Yeap the one at mnpctech was the one I was looking at but at 12x12 inches it is quite big that is why I figure to ask just in case someone did know of one and it would save me from having to take the Dremel out.😂 I try to find if there was any on frozencpu.com in their Panels / Tops / Mesh / Acrylic section but only 3 things came up for me and it was more filter material related.

you might be able to save yourself the messy dremeling if you have a makerspace nearby as many (most?) of them will have laser cutters and would probably be happy to help. cutting acrylic is a pain

You are completely right about it being a pain to cut sometimes, in my past experience it is very easy to overheat the material and get browning of the part or warping

At the moment no just a little Dremel but I am sure I could find access to one if I look around locally.

Back