Window arranging software?

Booger

Weaksauce
I just started using my 2405 and am loving it so far. I especially like having 2-4 windows open at once for email, browsing, powerpoint/excel, etc. My problem is that I'm tired of tediously sizing the windows every time I want to multi-task. I love the "compare side by side with..." button in excel, but wish I could do that with multiple apps.

Does anyone here know of any display software that will automatically arrange windows?

I'm not aware of software that will do this, but I know that if you arrange your windows the way you want them and then hold down the "ctrl" button when you click the X to close them, they'll open up to the same size and position they were when they were closed.

drdeutsch

drdeutsch said:
I'm not aware of software that will do this, but I know that if you arrange your windows the way you want them and then hold down the "ctrl" button when you click the X to close them, they'll open up to the same size and position they were when they were closed.

drdeutsch
Neat, I did not know this. Thanks for the tip - this will assist me greatly.

As for the OP, I have 3x 2405FPW's and love them dearly, but I am also without an application that does such things, if you do stumble across one, be sure to share it.

The Donut said:
Neat, I did not know this. Thanks for the tip - this will assist me greatly.

As for the OP, I have 3x 2405FPW's and love them dearly, but I am also without an application that does such things, if you do stumble across one, be sure to share it.

Check out WinArranger. It has some nice features, but didn't really work how I wanted. Worth a shot though. See if you like it.

Back