• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Winamp plugins?

Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
592
How do I make winamp the default audio player? And what are some plugins to make winamp sound better, esp 128 bitrate wma files? I'm trying to record 128 bitrate wmas, and since wmp does it poorly, I want them to sound good in something... foobar doesn't do this, so I downloaded winamp on another pc to do it...

BLeh, this is nuts...
 
Back
Top