Now im sick of this happening.
Whenever i launch Winamp, it will make my machine freeze and lockup atleast 1/3rd of the time i launch it. this is getting very annoying.
Specs:
Asus M3A32 Deluxe WIFI 0902
ESI Waveterminal 192 M Soundcard
2 GB DDR 2
AMD 6000+
Radeon 3870
I cant understand why this is happening, I can use all sorts of heavy Music applications such as Cubase, Wavelab etc. etc. and NEVER have a problem of some sort, its just Winamp that freezes. I have disabled onboard sound.
Any idea?
Whenever i launch Winamp, it will make my machine freeze and lockup atleast 1/3rd of the time i launch it. this is getting very annoying.
Specs:
Asus M3A32 Deluxe WIFI 0902
ESI Waveterminal 192 M Soundcard
2 GB DDR 2
AMD 6000+
Radeon 3870
I cant understand why this is happening, I can use all sorts of heavy Music applications such as Cubase, Wavelab etc. etc. and NEVER have a problem of some sort, its just Winamp that freezes. I have disabled onboard sound.
Any idea?