• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Winamp 5 question....

BigGreg85

Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
910
How you doing guys?

I have about 1000 songs in my winamp playlist.....is there a way to organize them into subfolders (plugin?)

because sometimes i like to listen to full cds in order....CDs like Pink Floyd- The Wall must be played in order.....

Some what how Music Match Jukebox is set up with the "+" for subfolders.....

do any of you know how to set this up with possibly a plug in (ling to plugin if possible)

Thank You

-Greg-
 
Yea i guess you can do that....but that would be a pain in the ass....why wouldnt Winamp offer an option like this since it just came out with 5....anyways....has any one heard of a plugin?...ive looked everywhere
 
i'm not 100% sure, i've never tried as I keep my mp3 folder neat and organized ;), but i think iTunes will do what you need. I dont think it's any heavier than winamp 5. It's about all I ever use now even tho I have winamp 5 installed to handle wma files.
 
I really didnt like iTunes....im used to Winamp and i like the interface....any other alternatives or ideas?

or else im gonna be spending my weekend organizing my music:(

Thank You

-Greg-
 
Have you tried the media library? It will organize your music by anything you want: artist, album, year, genre etc.
 
yea ive looked at the media library feature....not exactly what i was looking for but similar.....i guess ill just have to get used to that.....

Thanks a lot guys for all the help
 
I was just browsing through the plug-in section of winamp's web site and there was something in there about a plug-in that let you search and organize your music. I went back for the link but can't find it now. It's in there, if you wanna dig.
 
post @ the winamp forums, they'll help you out... just be sure to read the faq's 1st :)
 
Back
Top