• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Win7 & Soundmax...

newxperiment

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
143
I am currently running windows 7 and an asus p6t deluxe v2 motherboard...And since I have tried to install the worthless m-audio firewire 1814 drivers, My onboard audio has not worked. I have un-installed the m-audio drivers, re-installed, uninstalled...

For the life of me, I can not get any audio out of my computer. I have only concluded that the M-Audio drivers are useless, and since I have installed them, I cannot get my computer to play back audio even through the onboard audio...

If anyone has a solution please let me know!
 
Hello,

I have a asus m2n-e with a Soundmax card as well. I just use the Windows Drivers and my sound works fine, even using the SPDIF output.

I would suggest rolling back the drivers in Windows 7. Go to Device Manager, then the Properties of your sound card, then Drivers Tab. There should be a rollback driver button.

If it is not there, you may need to A. Manually remove the driver, B. Try to install/reinstall the windows driver or C. Format and reinstall. I would not even hazard a guess on how difficult a manual driver removal under windows would be.
 
Back
Top