• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

win10 and Dolby Digital Plus driver issue

silk186

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
1,628
The current Dolby Digital Plus audio driver version is 7.6.4.9 and the software application expects driver version 7.3.2.2. Please install a valid driver and software application combination

I get this error every time I start my computer and I can't open Dolby Digital Plus. I'm running windows 10 64bit. I had installed the correct drivers when I installed windows 10 and it seems to update them to the newest version without asking. Any solutions for this? Can I prevent it from automatically updating a specific driver?
 
Back
Top