• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Win XP dual boot Vista 64bit

NFarnzy

n00b
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
26


Hi Everyone, I am wanting to dual boot my ..I have Win Xp and Vista64...Is having a problem of the new dvd rom Lite On not reading my Vista64 disk...I have it set up in the bios where it will boot off the Cd Rom first then the hard drive..I have another hard that is ready for it...formatted and ready to go...is there a something that I can do to get Vista64 to load up for me? I have been thinking of how to do this and hasnt came up with anything...if anyone has any idea..please pass them by..thank you
 
Can Windows XP read the Vista CD? Do you have another computer you can try to boot off of the CD with?
 


I have all SATA Connections and I realized that I didnt have my DVD Rom set up as a Master and as soon as I did...I was able to install Vista 64...has it running now...runs well for me
 
Back
Top