Win 8 window dragging issue

AMD T-type

Supreme [H]ardness
Has anyone else experienced when dragging any application/window it just "lets go" of the window?

Like if I go to drag a browser window from one monitor to another, sometimes, not all the time, it will just let go of the window mid-drag.

This is the only issue I'm having with Win8, everything else is working wonderfully.
It was not doing it previously on the exact system with Win7, so I'm assuming it's not the mouse.

Actually, just tried a different mouse and it's not doing it now.

Then again, I tried the original (Logitech G500) on a Win7 box and it's not doing it either.

Maybe I should re-ask the question as is anyone experiencing this with Win8 and a G500?

I've experienced this issue with a Logitech mouse & 2 Microsoft mice on 3 different computers. They were all wireless. It's as if Windows 8 releases the usb ports every so often. I've seen other threads somewhere where people are having problems with usb ports shutting off.

I have a g500 in windows 8 and I do not experience this problem.

Do you have it plugged into a usb3.0 or usb2.0 port? I have seen the windows 8 usb 3.0 native support cause random issues.

Yeah it's weird, I have windows 8 on three machines in my house, and my desktop is the only one it does it on (I have tried the G500 on all three) but also, any other mouse doesn't do it..... so it makes no sense...

Back