• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Win 7 + Realtek speaker problem

SCOOTER1

n00b
Joined
Nov 23, 2010
Messages
3
Only the right speaker has output with win 7. Both speakers were fine with my old XP system. Headphone works fine. I've tried to delete Realtek driver and replace with upgrade. Didn't work. Next deleted Realtek driver and used windows inbox audio driver and still only one speaker. Thanks for any help. Ron
 
I am not trying to condescend to you in the least. Have you plugged and replugged that green wire on the back of your system? Have you tried plugging your speakers into the front panel out jack instead of the back panel? If that front panel works, your back panel jack may be broken. Is the wire frayed on the speakers themselves? Lastly, have you simply plugged them into something else, such as an mp3 player?

Happy T-Day
 
Hey Earl- thanks for the quick reply. Not condescending at all. It works off the front panel.I guess I should go back and try and install the Realtek driver. I'll keep it plugged into front panel. Just a novice at this but having fun. Enjoy the day ..Ron
 
Earl. the front jack has a headphone logo.Is it the same quality audio as the back? Is it ok to keep plugged in there. thx Ron
 
Back
Top